Seed Sowing Workshop Part 1
Welcome to our Seed Sowing Workshop- Gone Digital! - Part 1- April 2021 workshop!
Welcome to our Seed Sowing Workshops- Gone Digital!
We have been offering our popular Seed Sowing Workshops at Spring Ledge Farm for many years. In 2020, Covid-19 forced us to shift our Seed Sowing Workshops to a digital format. While we can’t wait for the day when we will be able to safely welcome you back to the farm for workshops and events, we have decided to offer this workshop series virtually again in 2021.
Seed Sowing Workshop Part 1- April 2021 offers a selection of Spring Ledge favorites to get your garden growing.
Click here for the full catalog.
These tried and true vegetables, herbs, and flowers will start your garden off right, and you’ll have the knowledge that your seedlings are getting the proper growing conditions and care in our greenhouses here on the farm.
- Go to our online store and purchase our “Digital Seed Sowing Workshop Part 1- April 2021.” You will be provided with a link to download the workshop materials at checkout.
- Download your “2021 Seed Sowing Workshop Combined docs” This includes your seed tray map and our catalog of available seeds. If you would like to provide your own seeds, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a drop off. Seeds must be labelled (both with seeds varieties and your name!) in a Ziplock bag. We cannot guarantee the return of extra seeds.
- Print out your seed tray map, choose your favorite varieties from the catalog, and fill in your map!
- Use blue or black ink or marker. Please write legibly.
- Please make sure to fill in your name, email address, and phone number. Please use the same information you used to purchase your workshop materials.
- Please put multiple cells of the same variety in the same row.
- Scan your map or snap a photo and send it back to email@example.com with the subject line: “Seed Sowing Workshop Part 1” by Monday, April 12th. You will receive a confirmation email within two days of sending your map. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please call us at 526-6253 and leave a message for Eliza.
- We will sow your tray in April, grow your plants, and have them ready for pick up mid to late May. You will receive an email when your seed tray is ready to be picked up.